Photos That Will Convince You That Dogs and Kids Can Be a Good Duo

Many of us have fond memories of growing up with a family pet. Dogs in particular are extremely irresistible to kids because they have so much charm and energy, and they give our little ones a whole new sense of companionship.

These photos are just too irresistible not to share. The next time your little one asks if he can keep a dog in your home, revisit these photos in your mind and I’m pretty sure that refusing wouldn’t be on the table.

Happy Saturday! I hope everyone's day is filled with this much love. 😍❤️

A post shared by Bentley & Pika (@bentleylovespika) on

He's always loved dogs #rottie #babyanddogs

A post shared by Donna Dombek-Vlahos (@donnasue81) on

24 Comments Add yours

1. robin rue says:

Our dog passed away last summer and we are not ready for another one yet, but someday we will be. I love having an animal around 🙂

2. Amber says:

Aw, these are great photos. We just have two cats. My daughter would LOVE a dog, but I don’t have the patience at the moment.

3. Jenny says:

How cute and adorable! Obviously dogs and kids are are a great match, they will grow up together x

4. Ravi says:

wow. Super cute pics. The star specs picture is hilarious..awesome poses..!

5. JD Obedoza says:

A kid wants a dog. We want it too, but our house isn’t big enough for a pet inside the house.

6. noelline00 says:

this is realllly sweet. I really enjoy noticing this friendship between dogs and kids but my vote goes to english bulldogs 🙂

7. Divyanka says:

All the photos are genuinely too cute! Many people have issues of raising a child and dog together, but I think it’s a great way to teach a child to love animals and nature.

8. Lol these photos are just too cute. My kids grew up with pets and I think it’s a great idea for them to have them. Dogs make the best companions.

9. That’s so cute! I remember growing up where we have an awesome dog when I was a kid. I wouldn’t say no if my son were to ask if we can keep a dog. I love dogs!

10. I just followed you on instagram. Your photos as well as the whole feed is awesome. Very cute pictures. Yes, it convinced me now 🙂

11. Claudia Krusch says:

These are fantastic photos. I think it is important to for kids to grow up with a pet.

12. How adorable! The have SO convinced me that pups and kiddos can be the best of friends!

prettyfitfoodie.com

13. Oh my god. I am,melting. Thank you so much for sharing this. Definitely some cuteness overload

14. samanthamcnair07 says:

What an adorable lineup! This makes me want to run out and get a puppy for my little girls!

15. I love dogs! They are just like little humans that just love to give you cuddles and kisses. These photos are adorbs!

16. Amanda Love says:

Dogs are awesome with kids especially when they grow up together! I think these are adorable pictures!

17. Elizabeth O says:

Pardon the autocorrect typos: correction!
    Those are the cutest kid and pet photos. I laughed out loud at some of them.

18. den says:

Love, love, love the photos! My Bunny has pets too and I adore their cute moments together.

19. Beautiful photos. I always grew up with dogs.

20. Sharon Wu says:

This is way too cute! I have a pug and he gives me so much life hehe 🙂 xo, sharon

21. Jennifer L says:

Omg this just made my day and put a smile on my face. I definitely believe dogs are our best friends.

22. I agree, having kids at home makes a huge difference in children’s growth. Kids are more patience and loving, and learn the value of unconditional love.

23. Mag Keza says:

Awwe this is adorable! since summer has started I have seen cute kids playing with dogs outside.

24. StayMagnifique says:

Awwe that’s so adorable ! This summer I am seeing kids playing outside with dogs.